Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Map of India


On November 29, I will depart on a long journey to Trivandrum.  Can you locate it on this map?













www.askasia.org

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ms. MacPherson this is Meron. I wonder how your time is in India? And on the picture you look kind of happy and how is your journey in India? Have a nice day in India!!!
    And have a happy Journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. MacP!!!

    I have one question...
    How come your not a big fan of RICE???

    jst wondering... =)

    HOPE UR HAVING UR BEST TIME AT INDIA, though...



    -Vicka S.


    P.S. RICE is the best!!!(for me at least, cuz I grew up eating rice EVERYDAY... and I still do eat rice everyday :)

    It's an Asian thing... =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,ms. macpherson, i hope your having a good time in india. i miss you alot! the pictures you took look really great...... take care♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Richard Veizaga you look nice with the Indian clothes and I feel sorry about the internet thing and I hope you have a good time in there. when are you coming back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete