10 lost hours
2 nights sleeping in a chair...
This is one heck of a journey thus far! We left Dulles at 10 pm on Saturday night. Here I sit now, in a coffee shop in the Bangalore Airport, and it's 7:21 am Monday morning. What happened to Sunday?!
Uploading images is tedious right now, but I promise, they are coming!
Hey Globetrotter,
ReplyDeleteYou are really going to the southern tip of India! I even learned that you will be waking up to the shores of the Laca something sea. I can't wait to help the students talk to you via Skype. Have a safe trip, you are in my prayers!
Much love,
Cathy
oh my goodness...you're going to talk to the kids on skype?!?! so jealous i'm not in 8th grade anymore!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW sounds like your having a great time i think this is a once i n a life time experience for you i wish i was learning more and more about india every day!!!!!
ReplyDeletei hope u have a great vacation, we all miss u so much, hope u come back safe.
ReplyDeleteur friend,
EvER
i hope u have a great vacation, and everyone miss u so much and wants u 2 come back. and am doing bad at school.- ever type this
ReplyDeletehi ms. Macpherson we miss you . you have not talked to fourth period on skype yet, when will you? we have been all exited and to talk to you on skype , and we ask ms. tuyet ever day if we will talk you but have not.
ReplyDeleteLooks like your having a lot of fun, i might go there some day and school is pretty good and the sub is nice, but i hope you hurry back soon.
ReplyDeletesincerly, David W.
Hope you have much more fun. -david
ReplyDeleteHAPPY (almost) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
ReplyDeleteWE(I) MISS YOU sooo MUCH MS.McP!!!
Vicka =)